Tuesday 2 December 2008

People need insight.

You heard it! People need insight really bad. Of course it's not a bad thing in every aspect. People who are already doing good could do even better with insight. So it's basically a win / win situation for everybody. Insight people, INSIGHT, you don't even have to pay for it.
I have some form of insight, and of course it can be improved, but i'm still content that I have as much insight as I do. Alot of people however have the possibility of true insight, but they often choose to ignore it to make the choices that most would consider "Sinful".
A gift as good as insight and yet our fragile minds insist of not using it, unless we really think about things and turn to reason a.k.a "a form of insight".
As much as I would like to see insight in certain people at this moment, I also like to see some form of decent humanity.
Lies, deceit, jealousy, whispering (In the shape of trashtalk whispering) and backstabbing. Simplistic forms of sins indeed, but we use them to often. I have learned to avoid the jealousy, deceit, whispering and backstabbing. Yes I lie, but who doesn't these days. I on the other hand insist on using only white lies.

Why am I bothered of all these subjects, well it's not hard to guess really, it's right there within reach. Some sins could be forgivable in certain situations, and I don't condemn anyone who uses one sin at one time. When it becomes a bad habit, then I start to recent and despise those persons. Should they later be rid of those habits and do serious attempts to re-establish themselves as good people, then I would most certainly give them another chance. The prospect of most persons, to whom I am refering, to actually do these good deeds seems so distant.
The situation in itself is so sadening. To see all these people throw away so many good things and for what?

I need respect, insight and some god damn human decency. They are not available on the market, you can't buy or create it. You have to lure it out from it's hiding place within our personalitys which are areas so hard to penetrate that most give up before even trying to find it. That is when we have to seek for it however, because some people have the great understanding of allowing insight to do their bidding throughout life. Creating a better place for all of us. Unfortunately it doesn't really have the ability to compare with the darkness that infects many people.

Give everyone insight and we might be saved...

No comments: