Friday 20 February 2009

System overload.

It all seems to be building up on me and I can't seem to do anything right. I can't solve anything. Everywhere I look I see disappointment and failure. I would love to have a plan figured out and I would love to see the future.
I would love to be rid of all things directed at me and instead make it all vanish into thin air.
To dissolve everything in my path and find tranquility wherever it may hide.
I want mental serenity and I want a clear mind filled with bright ideas and hope.
I want to kill and save everyone at the same time and my contempt and disgust towards humans shift ever so often only to confuse me even more.
My mind swaps between a feeling of calm into total chaos and despair.
Desperation sets in and it feels I wander this earth in vain, I feel i'm walking on a path that only leeds to oblivion.
The days fly by as I lose myself within every thought and every emotion.
My insides jump of joy and at the same time decays by sadness.
Peoples glances says more than they ought to and peoples actions seems that much harsher.
My intentions and judgement are both clouded by the fatal breakdown that occurs in my mind.
I can't run and I can't stay.
Everything I do is a contradiction to those things which I have already done.
So for now I am truly lost and the tunnel keeps getting darker...

No comments: