Monday 4 January 2010

Someone is having a laugh.

Having a laugh on my expense that is. I've mentioned conspiracys before and i'll mention it again. It feels like one big conspiracy. One large crappy conspiracy designed only to make me miserable.
Someone should be accused of mentally murdering whatever sanity I have left.
Every little thing, seperately it would be no big deal, but all these little things put together sums up an ocean of mishaps and mistakes etc. etc.
There are several moments each day when my brain resorts to extremely dark thoughts regarding a quite large mass of different people.
Not that I can actually understand why my brain constantly chooses to torment a specific kind of people, that evidentally has done nothing wrong towards me, and by doing so rendering me totally confused and quite pissed off.

Small ignorant gestures, small acts that just strengthens my belief that all people have some degree of idiocy within themselves. What separates people from people is how much of that idiocy actually leaves the human body in form of a sentence or a glance or general behaviour.
Why people consistantly release there idiocy without even the slightest consideration is beyond me, but it is also so abundantly clear because of the many ways the human totally suck.

(BTW the rush of just blurting all your emotions out there again, it feels good. Frightenly good.)

No comments: