Tuesday 26 August 2008

20 days of absence with no result.

You would think that after my non-blogging I would have achieved something good in my life or had some sort of emotional revelation to guide my way towards a better life in general. I hate to disappoint you but that hasn't happened. Instead I have embarked on much more distressing things that have in many ways shattered my mind on numerous occations.

A fond return to school has sent my thoughts wandering deep and dark paths that I am all to familiar with. An ever fonder return is that off faked emotions and social disrespect which have both been spat straight into my face. All new things must be analyzed properly so this would not be my final evaluation of these emotions, however I'm starting to se a quite disturbing pattern and if it unfolds the way I have forseen I might be up for one of the toughest mental challenges I've had in a long time.

Yes it is dark, utterly dark, but still small shimmering lights are there to be found who still gives me that small extra push to convince my mind whenever it differs from its original thoughts that there might be hope for me yet and that my existence isn't in vain. It's good to be back.....

No comments: