Wednesday 6 August 2008

Fastidious.

Yes that's what I am in many aspects of my life. Food being the major one, however it's in the ladies department where it does the most damage. For example, if I meet someone it would be a good thing if she at least shares one of my major interests, otherwise it's bound not to work.
Many might say this is a major bump in the road for any girl who would find the least bit of interest in me. That's just how I think, like football, a major part of my life and in which it's something my girlfriend should understand. Because I am that fanatic about football to consider it a subject that a girl must share with me.

All my interests are scattered among several different areas making it really hard to find someone who would share all of them with me, that is however something I do not expect from a girl. Should there be a case please show me this woman so that I can be forever happy. But no, a woman who shares all of my interests probably doesn't exist. I think all my different interests do come with a negative side, because they are scattered and I switch frequently between them it would seem others might find this strange and maybe immature. It could even scare people away because they don't have the ability to really relate to what goes on in my mind.

Third and last; Appearance. This is also something affected by my fastidious nature. I don't need a perfect girl, but I believe she has to be beautiful in my eyes. This is a theory of mine that outer appearance does matter, because I can't really picture a relationship were outer appearance doesn't matter. It's certainly important to be attracted by both the interior end the exterior of your counterpart in a relationship. This theory speaks in my disadvantage of course, but that's just one more shitty thing I'll have to live with.

Fastidious me = DOOMED!

1 comment:

MARIA said...

TO THE WORLD YOU MAY BE ONE PERSON, BUT TO ONE PERSON YOU MAY BE THE WORLD- REMEMBER THAT!