Saturday 2 August 2008

Ignoring is bliss.

Well the fact remains, many people want nothing to do with me except when they need something from me etc.
Yes, I have also done that to people, but i've regreted it and promised never to do so again.
You try to make plans to meet people and hang out, but they keep coming up with lame excuses for not hanging out with me. Very evil indeed, and some of the reasons given to me are so transparent it's embarrasing.
Ok, i'm not saying all reasons are bogus, but a majority of them are. I also know that some people are so caught up with their respective ones that they can't see beyond that person rendering them oblivious to all other persons in their vicinity. This I cannot understand though I have witnessed this example on numerous occasions.
But seeing the human mind becoming so weak over one person frightens me and pisses me off, to observe the human mind be twisted to make people like me disappear into thin air basically.

So I am ignored, in many reasons, by many people, with different intentions. So when I am left alone, my mind does as it has just done, conspiring against those who stand me close. But then again, keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
I just wish that everyone would leave me alone, then I could truly be at peace and die without hesitation.

No comments: