Sunday 12 April 2009

Back to dreaming.

Just recently I was sleeping.
Not recently as in minutes ago. Recently as in a couple of nights ago.
The following day I wanted to write about my dream or dreams from that night. But I did not. The dreams were so much to process I had to give the dreams extra time to fully understand the contents.
I do not know if my mind sensed my own physical distress and because of that chose to divide that partciaular night into many many small dreams.
I also don't know if my mind somehow remembered every single dream I had that night and because of that linked all my dreams together so that when I woke up I felt I had dreamt a lifetime.
What I most certainly don't know is if I even at this point fully understand what went on in my head that night.
And what I never want to know but I will have to find out eventually is whether or not those dreams will become reality.
I have spoken earlier of dreams so clear you could swear they were talking to you. Every single dream that night was clear as day, and the contents of them had all the possibilities of coming true.
It seemed like every bad feeling i've ever felt was crammed into my dreams.
Every bad scenario I have ever imagined regarding my life was put into motion. My mind put me in the lead role of my future life, enabling me to see all the bad things that could happen.
I also have to say that one of the shorter dreams I had was an anomaly. It was a hopeful dream, dreadfully hopeful.
Now it's time for bed yet again and I cannot help wonder, will I be guided once more by the things my unconscious has picked up that my conscious is still trying to elude? Or will I have to face the harsh reality that could be my future life once again?

No comments: