Monday 27 April 2009

The creator might be the solution.

So the most recent problem was created by someone. It did not occur from nothing as some problems have the tendency to do.
Knowing the source of the problem is of course a great advantage. Now I can tackle the problem knowing that if I hit a rough patch I can always seek the creator to find guidance.
This seeking of the creator is where I stand at the moment. I have to find the creator in order to get the guidance I need at the moment.
There is however somewhat of a catch as far as seeking the creator goes.
When you seek the creator looking for guidance you need to be 100 % clear in what way you need guidance. If you ask the creator the wrong question you will get guidance but not in the right way.
So right now I'm preparing myself for when I meet the creator.
It is crucial that I get that meeting just right, otherwise the problem will linger on. It's not the end of the world if I should fail, but I really don't want to. I have to go for the better alternative this time around. Mainly because I know I hardly won't lose anything should things go ill.
With that security I feel confident towards the meeting with the creator.
You might call me a coward since I wouldn't dare risk anything if I knew there was more to lose.

If all my calculations are correct the meeting with the creator could be tomorrow already.
There is a small possibility that the creator should actually make fun of me for making this inquiry about receiving guidance.
That is a worst case scenrio for me at this point. But the probability of that scenrio actually occuring is very small.
But then again things has always intended to go the wrong way when I'm involved so a worst case scenario wouldn't surprise me either.
I'll finish this little segment with the source of my problems to whom I need guidance.
I can't really read the people I wish I could read... that would just make it to easy wouldn't it?

No comments: