Friday 24 April 2009

The effect of a sentence.

This post will be about one sentence. The sentence itself will not be written in this blogpost. That would make it to easy for you as a reader to figure out.
The sentence was when uttered meant to be friendly, but that's not how I choose to interpret it.
It somewhat digged deep into my very core making my head as confused as it can be.
I should also mention that said sentence was not spoken today, but recently.
Even though it was said with the best intention is got twisted along the way to my brain, the sentence is very mcuh connected to one of my older posts.
The sentence revolves around one initial thought I once had, a good thought, and a way to optimistic thought at that.
So it all faultered as my optimistic thoughts tend to do. I put that thought and all events connected to that thought behind actually hoping not to re-experience it. Even though the thought was as optimistic as previously said.
All of a sudden during one conversation a person utters a sentence which sent my mind wandering back to that thought and events tied to it.

What also has my mind concerned is the fact that the person who said the sentence believed that something was going on in my life that I haven't even seen. This doesn't mean it hasn't happened, but it raises the question if it has happened without me knowing.
If so, I feel really weird and will not be quite sure how to tackle possible situations should things progress.
It's not that a part of me hasn't wanted this, it's just the whole situation. Hearing that specific sentence from someone who isn't involved in past events which are tied to the sentence.
I get so frustrated knowing that one sentence can start to play with my mind in this way that even my awareness of the game doesn't change my way of thought.
How I will tackle this whole issue will actually be known to me after the weekend, at least I hope so.
One part of me feels great, another part is just trying to commit suicide by the mear thought of experiencing previous events once more.
One sentence might ruin me... how about that?

No comments: