Saturday 16 May 2009

Ambiguous times.

It's been a while since I wrote here. Mainly because it's been a long time without any incidents really and my mind has been awfully quiet. Well a part from all the normal despise, disgust and prejudice which are consistant within my mind that is.
But then I decided to make things difficult for myself.
With a narrow time frame and a lot of interaction to be made I can only establish the current situation as near impossible.
I didn't really know why I did it, but then again it had to be done. No more hiding, which by the way is one of many qualities that I possess.
Now I have to endure the part where I am utterly helpless. Well according to me I am, although some people will beg the differ.
This is also the part where all my lack of experience in this kind of situation will take it's toll.
You cannot solve what you do not know, and right now I'm fumbling in the dark looking for that minimalistic stream of light that will enable me to find my way out.
An unlucky outcome would of coure be the part where I'm stuck in darkness for eternity.

Of all the options and all the outcomes, the one path I will have to take still remains hidden from me. I have no idea what to do next. As always you fear what you do not know, that is why I fear this situation more than anything. Even though the leap I took is one far bigger than any I've taken recently.
Should I succeed, then I have beaten the hardest odds, defying my existence really.
Yet I can't help feeling it's not up to me. Logically it shouldn't be on me at this point. But my logic has failed me before, this renders me utterly confused as I strive to reach some form of clarity in this mist.
Yeah that is exactly what this is, a mental challenge existing of mist and darkness.
Mist & Darkness. How could I ever believe I was able to penetrate both?

No comments: