Wednesday 24 September 2008

Another one of those days.

I'll just tell you about the continuing path straight too hell or something quite similar to hell.
When all actions from counterparts seem to have hostile or ill intent. Most people wouldn't even bother to apologize, let alone admit the fact that they made a mistake. Moments after their none respectful action towards me it's all forgotten and other "friendlier" faces take their mind of it and all is good. Let's just say the equation doesn't involve me to be a part of anything these days, because let's face facts, people don't like me. It's not based on hatred, it's not based on disgust (well some are). It's based on the fact that my personality just doesn't mix very well with anyone else. The very few that do understand me have not been forgotten and can as such be delighted to know that this post is not about you people in any way.

So I decided to hide in solitary for a while only to be able to reflect on the day, but more importantly to calm my mind down before imploding by the very thought of human decency being something people actually know how to have. Yes I am pissed off, disappointed and mad.
Should I be blamed for feeling this way? Partially perhaps but not entirely. Could the journey back to sanctum relief me of all anxiety, hatred and contempt? I hope so.

Yesterday sucked, today sucked, what does tomorrow hold? Suckers perhaps.

No comments: