Wednesday 24 September 2008

Surprised?

For one this is my second blogpost in short succesion. Plus the fact that I am once again correct. Everyone who analyzed the situation otherwise is wrong, and I was right. Who knew? Well to be frank, I DID!
Sadened by the truth, indeed I am. Suprised by the truth, not even close. Still it kinda breaks your heart. Lets take the initial number and add two. What do you get? The most failing result of all time. Indeed I have failed, failed tremendously. One part of this enormous equation did things the easy way.
Follow these steps and you'll see what I mean. Part A = A part used only to delude. Part B = The wanted part. Part C = The seeking part. C wants B, B doesn't want C. In order to get rid of C we use A as an object to state the fact instead of telling the truth. Yes humans suck, merely because some people don't have the decency to tell the truth, they hide behind actions or other peoples words.

As I said before, it was one of those days, when all potential hope and excitement just disappeared in a heartbeat only to remind me of the f*cking life I am living. So before heading off to bed i'll leave you with a pessimistic motto or thought (whatever you like to call it). "Every day sucks, you just haven't figured it out yet."

No comments: