Tuesday 23 September 2008

It's one of those days.

I have that queesy feeling in my belly. It just doesn't feel good. This evening could make it better, but i'll just go ahead and say it's gonna get worse. Why this feeling you wonder? Because that's how life treats me. I wish I could do something right in this situation and get recognition from the ones I need recognition from. I also doubt that so would be the case. However I must survive today because alot of things depend on it.

Let me describe the feeling a little closer: It's like a small man sitting inside your stomach and poking you with a sharp knife. Every breath seems to weigh in at several tons. Your throat and nostrals tsrat to clog as your muscles seem weakless and heavy. That is what I am feeling and if it continues I just might think that I will actually get physical harm from this feeling.

I wish that when I saw the correct thing my inner gut would tell me "YOU ARE CORRECT!" . The only words I hear "Probably wrong!!" and things of that sort. If I could just block out my thoughts for a short while, then I could see things more clearly. But as I have already stated, IT'S JUST ONE OF THOSE DAYS! Endless in it's existance, devastating to endure. to be continued?

No comments: