Monday 29 September 2008

From bad to bad.

I went away but I still feel queesy inside. Is it because my decisions of late hasn't really turned out the way I wanted? Yes indeed it is. However I will cope because of all the things I have to keep in mind and do during my visit to my hometown. My sanctuary holds many memories, both good and bad. This is a good thing in the long run because I always think clearer in a neutral environment such as this one.

So I went away from a place I would like to call dark. Mainly because my mind goes dark there. But I do miss the first place, I do, there were several possibilities there that I didn't have the time to explore. There will be a time for such things but it is not now. Mentally I have to recharge to yet again face the reality that is life. Will I face it alone, MOST CERTAINLY. Depressing thought? Indeed. Necessary thought? Indeed.
Sometimes you need to look upon the most logical option no matter how dark or depressing it is.
I have faced this truth and can as such endure for a while longer.

Yet my mind lingers to obtain whatever hope I had before my journey. For my departure closed doors I would have very much liked to remain open. But you can't get everything in life and even though many things have not been concluded I am sure they will be in a near future.
I wish to live in the far far past, but all I am facing is the future.

No comments: