Friday 9 January 2009

As time goes by.

Since my last post i've experienced a funeral, a christmas and new year. Oddly enough these experiences doesn't seem to stick. So many other things push them away, so many things that desperately needs solving. I'm not even in an emotional low and yet so many thoughts haunt my mind. My constant despise towards people and my ever existing self-pity.
Several times during the past days different things have come up. The weird thing was that my mind did not use the standard way of thinking, it used weird paths that I have seldom seen. Whats even weirder is the fact that the way of thinking was applied to all my thoughts. For once my mind did not make an ounce of sense, I should maybe replace it, or my mind is just overworked with all the crap I choose to deal with.
This might be one of the reasons that my blogging has been oblivious of late.

There was one thing however. The feeling of chaotic lonelyness, it crept up on me then devoured me in an instant. I can't say exactly when it happened, but I was shocked at the time. I know something bad is about to happen, because everytime lonelyness becomes this apparent things have always turned for the worse. As much as i'd like to have female options to consult with, it sseemingly pointless to even consider such a thing right now, because the failure of my closest aquaintances have been many during the last two-three weeks.
One thing I have noticed is the apparent complication that people get when they promise things. It's not that I am surprised of the fact because it's not the first time and it sure ain't the last.
What worries me is yet again peoples inability to examine themselves in order to make right what they seem to do wrong all the time.

A little side quote to all this: I see in peoples eyes long forgotten looks that remind me of a time when I did not appreciate life at all. The bad part is you can never tell the looks to disappear, for they are bound to the connection between me and those who carry the look. It's a large chain of effects that does not break easily. Even if I have no intention of breaking it just yet, I must always wait until the most oppurtune moment..

No comments: