Wednesday 28 January 2009

Coincidence?

It couldn't all be a big coincidence. That's just not a possibility.
I see things, take them in, process and finally I conclude.
Now that i'm done concluding it's like a big plot that has been put right before me.
The plot itself shouldn't be described in any particular way, it's just a plot.
The way the plot got in front of me, that's the interesting part.
I feel like everything is speaking to me, everything is telling me everything.
No matter what do I do or which direction I look there is something there to remind me of either what is going on with me or what has already happened.
The things I see never determine the future, it only give me quick glances at what I have to expect in a somewhat near future.
The fact remains however that random things in our world seem to speak to me. What this makes me I don't know, but I do know I feel quite strange and weiry.
We doubt everything that everything says and at the same time I deny it.

"Everytime you look into the future it changes, because you looked at it and that changes everything" . All of a sudden that particular sentence makes all the sense in the world. Should I live by it or should I only accept its existance? Should I acknowledge its obvious truth or should I despise it for the many lies it might be telling me?
That sentence might be the answer to all my current paranoia which seems to just flow from me like a silent force waiting to strike me down. It waits for the right moment though it probably senses that my time is not now.
Every voice, every truth, every conclusion. They assemble in a whirlpool of lost thoughts waiting to find its context in my life, waiting to be released into its true form.

Transformation is only a paranoia away...

No comments: