Friday 23 January 2009

Equally complicated?

Could it be that women and men are equally complicated?
Or is it just a myth impossible to verify since we all have our different angles of approach?
I have made huge considerations regarding this subject in the past, but as always there are triggers to rekindle that long-lost thought lingering way back in your head.
So are we equally complicated? Because as far as I know that doesn't really make sense. Men are far closer to the primal ways in most of the things they do, women are more sofisticated.
The needs, beliefs, inspirational sources, way of thinking, decision making etc. are all impossible to compare between the two genders.
Yet we insist that one is more complicated than the other. That seems kind of unfare, because you can't really compare if you only have your own personal experiences to go by, they tell not the truth nor do they lie, they are exactly what you have told yourself they are.
Interpretation is the key here, should we speak to an über-psychologist we mind find some truth in who is the more complicated one.
I have however decided to give you my version of this unending (?) dilemma.

Women are the more complicated ones for several reasons.
They choose to be complicated in the way that they say one thing when they mean another and always rely on men to figure out what they actually mean. It doesn't apply to all women of course, but a vast majority of it. Men however often say what they mean, though it is strongly controlled depending on the subject.
Women tend to hold back on more things but they show emotion, men blurt out most things but tend to leave it all quite emotionless.
I can't think of another major factor right now, however there are more things to the puzzle, but that would mean I have to get personal and that's just not going to happen.

I stand by my thoughts as I refuse to interpret what women actually mean when they say something. Although it could be alot of fun. I have chosen to interpret why they choose to speak in codes and such.. and I have yet to figure out and answer.
There is one question I have to ask myself though, why do people go through so much shit (to go straight to the point) ?
Yes I know my posts also contain alot of crap I guess. That is because this is readable by everyone who finds the page, thus rendering a withdrawal of the thoughts and information I possess.
But in real life and in a real discussion.. why go through the trouble?

No comments: