Friday 31 October 2008

A lack of interest.

At the moment I have a huge lack of interest. Nothing seems interesting somehow and I can't figure out what has triggered this emotions or lack there of. This has also resulted in the non-blogging the recent days. Several times I sat down and started writing when suddenly everything came to a halt. I had to stop several times and at the end I felt I just had to give up my blogging attempts. At the current moment I feel determined to at least finish this blog entry.

So I have been pissed off from time to time, mainly because the football results in the world have spoken against me, but I have also been pissed off by the fact that I have failed quite alot the past months. Just the other day one of my previous comments about people (From another blog entry that is) came true in so many ways I actually got scared. Alot of people are real idiots!
I'm not gonna give away names or anything and those who has treated me with disrespect doesn't follow this blog anyway as far as I know. Being this pissed off just renders other thoughts to pass by in a flash, thus making it impossible to even remember anything other than the anger and rage which twirls in my head.

Don't worry i'm not going rampant or anything, smashing things in my way as such. I keep the anger inside, hoping I get to confront the idiots who has treated my with disrespect and letting them know just how much of an idiot they really are. Then again I shouldn't sink to their level. I'm going to be the bigger person and not do anything stupid. Maybe i'll achieve success one day...

No comments: