Thursday 24 July 2008

Average joe or worse.

I have come to a conclusion. Actually I have come to a conclusion several times. Since much younger years I have noticed that I am very average, or even worse, BELOW average. This based on that I haven't found anything I am particularly good at. I have played computer games, exercised sports, been interested in music. I have however never found anything that defines me. I know a little bit of everything. Yes this may also be a good thing, but the thing is I know so little about many things that it just seems pathetic. I often wish I could find that thing where I would really find myself and where my knowledge would come to use.

As it is I guess I'll have to settle with being below average. A dreadful word which I don't like talking about but that's what I am. To change the stamp of average is not easy and it's not even sure that I'll succeed. It's almost like a dream that seems well within reach, but every time you stretch to get there the dream slips away just outside reach. This renders in hope which will never be rewarded, so if your not annoyed enough your bound to be. Average, cursed be the word that currently defines me.. CORRECTION: Below average was the word I looked for... my bad...

No comments: