Wednesday 9 July 2008

An introduction.

A confused man, troubled my most of my thoughts, even intrigued by some. Mostly my mind speaks in clear language. Mostly...
It has this thing, telling me the worst possible outcome at all times, and with an easy equation we have pessimism. This "good" quality will most certainly appear in many of my posts since my thoughts are guided by it at all times.
Other good things to know about me is my lack of social skill. In certain aspects that is, but still I lack social skills. Maybe the essential social skills.

What I am about to ventilate in upcoming posts will with great certainty upset and piss some people off. Mainly my way of thought and the final outcome of those thoughts, which people have tried to manage and control several times in several ways, but so far without success.

That will be all for now.. but rest assure.. the thoughts will be put into writing so that you who find it interesting enough can interpret and use in different ways I suppose