Thursday 10 July 2008

Some of my skills.

I would say I possess some skills. As a continuance to my first post I will explain my skills and some of the ways it affects me and my surroundings.

One thing I do know is i have this weird way of instantly picking up the signals people send me after I have given them a first impression. Their eyes scream the answers the mind doesn't want said person to know. Unfortunately for me one of my other skills is that I make a terrible first impression. It has haunted me for a long time. It makes me mad although I am so aware, because I can't really do anything about it, not at this moment anyway. The reason for that is simple, no other way feels natural than the current.

As I already said in the previous post I have a quite unique social ability, I succeed in many aspects of the social ways, but the most critical way still aludes me as i struggle to figure out why this is a fact. I seek to repair myself in hope of not, as you would say, "die alone" which seems to be the closest answer to my lifes destiny.

These things are very much connected, that is the first impression and social ability. They go hand in hand. And that is what bothers me alot. But then again, im not that good, I am aware of the problems but I cannot for my life solve them. A curse you might say, a most annoying curse...

No comments: