Saturday 12 July 2008

If life was like a melody.

Maybe one of my better concepts, although it would be annoying after a while. Think of a melody, a melody containing all emotions in this world, but more important, the good emotions weigh heavier within this melody. If you were to listen to that melody the moment you were born, on a unconscious level, but still. Would that melody help you find tranquility throughout your life, since the melody should always play within your head? Because if it has been played repeatedly for you it should be stuck in your head, never to leave you no matter what. A melody you could always bring out even in the most peril times.

I wish I had a melody, just a piece of melody, beautiful enough to make you happy, important enough to remember, hypnotizing enough to be mesmerized by, and powerful enough to give you all the confidence in the world. I believe that in my mind at that time I would be invincible. But to every Ying there is a Yang and without doubt the harsch and tough melody of the real world would wash out your private melody and send you into that dark piece of mind which slowly eats you up from the inside.

I will seek the good melody and when I eventually find it I will cherish it just for a moment and die with the knowledge that for a minute I was invincible.

No comments: