Friday 18 July 2008

Repetative events.

So I went to town again only to see old familiar feelings resurface. Jealousy that is. I saw alot couples and depending on their appearance I tried to come to some mathematical conclusion on relationships, this naturaly failed but I still sat their on a bench trying to figure out "How?" yet another failure. But it is quite interesting not only to see couples in town, some overly happy about their current situation, some almost looked fed up, but that could also have to do with going around the city shopping. Another interesting thing was how I reacted to it all. Lets just say i'm not happy with the results.

I was in town way too long. My mind got tired with all the observing and analyzing. I felt like going home but unfortunately I had an appointment with a friend. So you tried to see how people used their eyes to glance at their surroundings and at other people. If your interested in human behaviour you have struck a gold mine. Some looks were of disgust others were of desire and some out of pure confusion. So many feelings and so many people, I feel drained of strength after my day out to town. Im now heading to emotional sleep for a while.. *ZzZzZ*

1 comment:

Cousken said...

*pats on the back* Tell me about it, resan hem tog mig två timmar, och minst sagt var de väldigt plågsama.