Sunday 20 July 2008

Contradiction from a counter part.

I have in my years actually dated women. I have tried to be a nice guy and treat women with the respect that they deserve. However something interested that I have noticed over the years is a reoccuring discussion between me and the women I've dated. It doesn't apply to all of them but say a majority of 80% can be placed directly in the compartment of said discussion.

Let's start of with that I've never dated a women more than 5 times before being rejected. The interesting part is the rejecting itself, some have done it more smoothly than others and some have done it similar ways to other women i've been rejected by. I have in these rejections found a contradiction which I find most amusing and quite sad. "I like you very much your a nice guy and all, but I only wanna stay friends, but don't worry i'm sure you'll find someone."
1. If i'm such a "nice" guy why the rejection?
2. How can you say that i'll find someone else, apparently you don't like me enough to get together, but instead of telling me what I did wrong you just reject me. In which the next time i'll meet someone they will probably say the same thing because you didn't tell me what I did wrong the first time. So i'll make the same mistakes again.
3. "You'll find someone else" if you didn't choose me why should anyone else, it's an unending spiral. I haven't a clue how to turn it around since no girl ever tells me what I did wrong.

These are some contradictions that annoy the living hell out of me. So i'll leave you with that for now. Got to go find my spiral solution...

No comments: