Wednesday 16 July 2008

Jealousy.

Yes jealousy, a very common emotion if you're pessimist and depressed. If you have been single forever the mere sight of a couple drives your brain mad. Jealousy strikes in with no delays, you start to think "It isn't fair!". Yes I know not all relationships are good, in fact many end in bad ways, but those relationships that are good, those shine through the crowds in the city. For us without a relationship it transforms all thoughts into instant hatred and disgust. That's how the brain protects us. Still I wish that one day I will be one of those people walking around the city, yes I know it sounds crazy and at the moment not likely to happen. Yet this dream will strike back at me in a bad way i'm certain.

Jealousy, a feeling for the weak, a feeling for the unsecure people that wander this earth. Jealousy may also involve good intent, but that is a rare occurance. Mainly it is a bad feeling best kept in the shadows never to show itself for the "happy" person. Yet it exists, it poisons my mind and it might be poisoning you as well. I have learned to hide my jealousy, instead I present it to you here were it does not harm anyone. So for all of you who are with someone and feel happiness, I envy you and I hate you. That is the power of jealousy...

No comments: